Thursday, May 10, 2018

Michael Mason - May 2018 Newsletter

Friends,                                                                                                                   
It’s been a great spring so far.  Each week has been an adventure of preaching and seeing God work in the lives of people hungry to know Him, eager to be in His will, and anxious to be a part of His work.  I’ve had such freedom to preach.  While apathy and complacency are still prevalent in many churches, I am seeing sparks of revival that I haven’t seen in years. I am trusting God for an awakening, a stirring, a reviving  and that only He can send.  I hope you’ll pray with me… 
I am in El Salvador this month.  I’m teaching the subject, Sermon Development, to two groups of pastors in two different cities.  I am thankful for the opportunity. It is a work to which I believeI God has called me.  I will be going to El Salvador twice more this fall and, schedule permitting, I will also help lead a pastors conference in Guatemala this fall.   Would you be interested in helping me take this training to pastors in El Salvador?  Each trip, including the conference and airfare is approximately $2000.  Pray about it and then give as God leads you.  Thanks…. 
If you are interested in having me come speak at your church or church event I am available for revival meetings, harvest days, retreats, conferences, or any thing you may be planning where you need someone to present the Gospel message.                   
For more info…visit michaelmasonministries.com
  
~ May thru August 2018 Preaching  Schedule ~
May
5-6 Fairview Grace Place, Hartselle, Al.
14-19 El Salvador
20-23 Bidding Creek Baptist, Stilwell, Ok.
24-27 Rock Springs Baptist, Stilwell, Ok.
June
3 Kennedy Baptist, Kennedy, Al.
10 Blue Springs Baptist, Somerville, Al.
11-13 Trinity Baptist Adult VBS, Trinity, Al.
17-22 First Baptist, Aliceville, Al. (youth)
24 Friendship Baptist, Grand Bay, Al.
July
1 Old Brashiers Chapel. Arab, Al.
8-13 Jones Chapel Church, Moulton, Al.
15-18 Pine Ridge Bap, Brindlee, Mtn, Al.
22-25 Whitesand Baptist, Prentiss, Miss.
26-28 Corinth Baptist, Joppa, Al.  
29-Aug 1 Topisaw Baptist, Bogue Chitto, Miss.
August 
5,7-8 Tunstill Rd, Baptist, Hartselle, Al.
6 Grace Baptist, Tullahoma, Tenn.
12-15 Lebanon Baptist, Hartselle, Al.
19-22 Buhl Baptist, Buhl, Al.

26-29 Serenity Baptist, Somerville, Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment