Saturday, October 15, 2016

October Newsletter

2016 continues to be a busy and blessed year of ministry.  Thank you for your prayers, words of encouragement, and financial support.  October and November are good and busy months.  Pray for open doors in December and January.  Thanks for being a part this ministry.                      
I’m excited about the Guatemala Pastors Conference, October 18-21.  I’ll be a part of a team of pastors that will be busy preaching and teaching for the three-day event.  Several of you have helped pay my expenses for this trip.  Thank you for your generosity.

You can view my website at michaelmasonministries.com. I  also write articles you might find interesting at michaelmasonline.blogspot.com

Prayer Requests: 
  1. Thanks for the continued prayers for my dad.  
  2. I have a personal prayer request.  Thank you for praying. 
  3. Pray for me and my family…for God’s protection and provision.
  4. Pray for preaching opportunities in 2017.  

October thru December Preaching Schedule ~

October
2-5 Tabernacle Baptist, Vidalia, Ga.
9-12 First Baptist, Winchester, Tn.
16 First Baptist, Scottsboro, Al.
17 Dekalb, Al. Assoc. Meeting
18-21 Guatemala Pastor’s Conference
23 New Zion Baptist, Hatton, Al.
30 First Baptist, Vincent, Al.

November
6 First Baptist Milan, Tenn.
13-16 Fairview the Grace Place, Hartselle, Al.
20-21 First Baptist, Arab, Al.
27 Northbrook Baptist, Cullman, Al.

December
4 New Life Church, Falkville, Al.
6 Muscle Shoals Baptist Assoc. Christmas Dinner

11 OPEN

No comments:

Post a Comment