Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Guatemala 2014

I'll be in Guatemala soon.  I am looking forward to going back...I've been a number of times but each trip is a new adventure.  I know God will work on my heart while I am there.  I pray He will do things to me and through me that will help me grow in grace.

I will be the Mission Team Pastor which means I'll be preaching to the team each morning in a time of worship before we head out for the day.  I will also be preaching five other times in and around Chimaltenango while I am there.  Each time I preach there will an interpreter to deliver the message in a language the people can understand.

I have found the people in this particular region of Guatemala to be unusually friendly and kind.  The pastors there are men of God who are faithfully preaching Jesus.  I ask you to pray for these believers and their pastors...and for the places where I preach that someone might hear, believe, and be saved.  Pray for our safety while we travel.  Pray for God to be glorified.

I am thankful for this opportunity made possible through the good people of Friendship Baptist Church in Grand Bay, Al.  Their pastor is my friend Teddie Turrentine.

Pray for us.  Thank you.  M

No comments:

Post a Comment