Monday, February 16, 2009

TriPod

Friends and Church Family -
In case any of you are interested, we have our podcast working again at the Trinity Baptist website, tbctrinity.org. I had a great idea for the name of our podcast but it was voted down by the rest of the staff. Here's my suggestion: TriPod...Tri for Trinity and Pod for Podcast. Tripod. They laughed at me.

In two weeks we will be voting at Trinity Baptist to bring on staff Richie and Holly Thompson. If approved, they will serve as our Student and Children's Ministers. I believe some great days are ahead for our church. Pray that all goes well in the coming days.

By the way, these are great days as well. I talk alot about great days ahead, but these days are not so bad. Think about how blessed we are. In spite of the economy and a stimulus package that's not very stimulating, these are good days.

I begin revival this coming Sunday night-Wednesday night at the Fairview Church Of God. For all my Baptist brethren....I'm not jumping ship. You should visit this church sometime. No denominational label really fits. It is simply a good church with a real passion for making a difference in people's lives. Located just outside Harstelle.

Wow. God is good. I'll talk to you again next week. Michael

Michael Mason Ministries:
February 22-25 PM only - Fairview Church of God, Hartselle. Al.
March 8 PM - Walker Associational Evangelism Conference, Jasper, Al.
March 30-Apr. 1st - New Center Baptist, Moulton, Al.
April 3-4 - First Baptist Bay Miniette, Al. Weekend Marriage Retreat

No comments:

Post a Comment