Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Michael & Dawn October 2019 Newsletter

Friends,  
Hope you’re doing well. As I type this letter I am finishing up six weeks of Revival meetings in which I have been amazed and blessed.  I read that revival meetings don’t work anymore.  They may not work in every church, but they still work in some churches.  I have witnessed the power of God as He has saved lost people, forgave and restored prodigals, revived churches, and gave hope to those in despair.  Revivals aren’t dead… Churches are dead… That’s why we need revival!
Charles Finney said, “Revival is nothing more than a new beginning of obedience to God.”   We often pray for God to do something…but maybe we (I) need to do something.  Where in my life do I need a new beginning of obedience?  Where have I become complacent?  May God start the fire in me…and may I be faithful to fan the flame.   
Dawn and I will be in El Salvador the first week of November participating in a Pastors Conference.  We will both be speaking.  Thank you for your prayers…and thanks to those who have helped pay our expenses.   
If you’d like to have me or Dawn speak at your church… I’m available for revival meetings, revival days, retreats, conferences, etc. Dawn is interested in speaking at any women’s events you may be planning.  And we are also available for couples events.                   
  
~ October through December 2019 Preaching  Schedule ~

October
6-9 Edgemont Baptist, Shelbyville, Tenn.
13-16 Ryan Baptist, Ryan, Al.
27 AM Bellview Baptist, Decatur, Al.
27 PM Shoal Creek Baptist, Decatur, Al..

November
3 Bethlehem West Baptist, Cullman, Al.
4-8 El Salvador Pastor’s Conference
10 OPEN
17-20 Liberty Baptist, Chelsea, Al.
24 Oaklawn Baptist, Winchester, Tn.

December
1 New Life Church, Falkville, Al.
8 Trinity Baptist, Trinity, Al.

Dawn’s Speaking Dates……
Oct 18-20 No Limits Womens Conf, Shocco Springs, AL.
Nov 1-3 Mosaic Church, Women’s Conf, Decatur, AL.
Nov 4-8 El Salvador Pastors Conf

Dec 6-7 Neel United Methodist, Women’s Retreat, Crane Hill, Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment