Friday, December 14, 2018

Michael Mason December 2018 Newsletter

Wow…What an amazing year 2018 has been.  Incredible blessings, open doors, and new beginnings. I preached in 65 different places of ministry this year… I was in El Salvador 4 times working with pastors… And I got married to the beautiful Dawn.  What a difference a year makes.  I am grateful for the Lord’s blessing and favor on me, my marriage, and my ministry. While I like to look back and see what God has done, I am also looking forward to 2019.  I have a busy early spring and summer preaching schedule. And, as of now, I will be in El Salvador 3 times next year.  It’s gonna be a great year…                                                    
I am enjoying Christmas and time with family.  Together, Dawn and I have 5 children and 3 grandchildren.  Our children are Hunter, Jordan, Alyssa, Garrett and Grayson.  The grand-girls are Magnolia, Harper, and Hattie.  We are blessed beyond measure.  While neither Dawn nor I could have ever predicted where we would be at this stage of our lives, we are both grateful that God allowed our paths to cross and our lives to merge.  Needless to say, I have more reasons than ever before to thank God. We wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.   
If you’d be interested in having Dawn or myself speak to your women’s or men’s ministry we are available.  We’ve both walked some winding roads and have found God’s grace to be more than sufficient.  Here’s an idea: Invite me to preach a Revival Day on Sunday morning and then have Dawn and I speak to your women’s and men’s ministries on Sunday evening…  We’d love to come.         
                                                                                                 
If you’d like to help support the ministries God has given me, here and abroad, pray and give as God leads you.
Thank you. If you’d like to have me speak at your church event, I’m available for revival meetings, harvest days, retreats, conferences, or any thing you’re planning.                  
For more info…visitmichaelmasonministries.com.
  
~ January thru April 2019 Preaching Schedule ~


January
6 Gum Springs Baptist, Hartselle, Al.
13-16 Southside Baptist, Albertville, Al.
20 Wilsonville Baptist, Wilsonville, AL.
27-30 Bellview Baptist, Decatur, Al.
February
10-13 Pineview Baptist, Thomasville, Al.
17-20 Oak Ridge Baptist, Hartselle, Al.
24 Victory Baptist, Mt Juliet, Tenn.
March 
3-6 Hilldale Baptist, Clarksville, Tenn.
10 OPEN
17 Old Brashiers Chapel, Arab, Al.
18-20 Milldale Baptist, Zachary, La.
24 Taylorville Baptist, Tuscaloosa, Al.
31 OPEN
April
5-7 First Baptist, Columbiana, Al.
8-13 El Salvador
14 OPEN
21 OPEN
28-May 1 Eastside Baptist, Jasper, Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment