Wednesday, July 12, 2017

July 2017 Newsletter

Friends, 
I’m in the midst of a busy summer preaching schedule. In these two short months of July and August I am preaching in 12 different churches/revival events.  My fall preaching calendar has some openings. Would you pray for these open dates to be filled.  I simply want to stay busy in what God has called me to do.  ….I’m also involved in planning a wedding.  Someone should have told me about this 23 years ago when she was about to be born.  I already miss her and she’s not even gone. 
Thank you for standing with me, praying for me, and believing in me. #pressingon                 
For more info…visit michaelmasonministries.com

Prayer Requests: 
  1. Thanks for the continued prayers for my dad.  
  2. Pray for me, my family, financial needs, and opportunities to preach.   
  
~ July thru October Preaching  Schedule ~

July
2 Mount View Baptist, Oden Ridge, Al.
9-14 Jones Chapel, Moulton, Al.
16-19 Pine Ridge Bap, Union Hill, Al.
23-26 Mt Pleasant Bap, Lexington, Al.
27-29 Meadowood Bap, Amory, Miss.
30-Aug 2 New Life Ch, Falkville, Al.

August
6 Danville Baptist, Danville, Al. (am)
6-9 Liberty Baptist, Crossville, Al.
13-16 Lebanon Baptist, Hartselle, Al.
20-23 Buhl Baptist, Buhl,Al.
25-26 Shoal Creek Bap, Decatur, Al.
27-30 Serenity Baptist, Somerville, Al.


September
3 Open
10 Open
16 Alyssa’s Wedding
17 East Highland Baptist, Hartselle, Al.
24 Shiloh Baptist, Missions Rally, Somerville, Al. 

October
1 Myrtlewood Baptist, Myrtlewood, Al.
2-7 ElSalvador/Honduras Pastors Conf.
8-11Central Heights Bap, Florence, Al.
15 First Baptist, Milan, Tenn.
22 OPEN

29 OPEN

No comments:

Post a Comment