Monday, February 13, 2017

February 2017 Michael Mason Ministries Newsletter

Friends, I hope you are doing well. January was a blur.  I preached 14 times in 10 different churches.  I was busy but blessed.  I have a good spring schedule ahead of me.  I do need to fill some dates in May and June.  Pray with me about those open dates.  Life is full of changes, some good and some not so good.  I am facing changes in my life as many of you are.  Lets pray for one another, keep our eyes on Jesus, and believe God for better and brighter days.  Thanks for praying for me, for my family, and for my ministry.                 
For more info…visit michaelmasonministries.com 

Prayer Requests: 
Thanks for the continued prayers for my dad.  Thanks for praying for me and my family, for protection and provision as I travel, and for open doors of ministry.   

February thru May Preaching Schedule

February 
5 Ryan Baptist, Ryan, Al.
5 Sardis Springs Bap., Athens, Al. 4pm
12 Pleasant Ridge Church, Moulton, Al.
12 Gum Springs Baptist, Hartselle, Al.
19 Victory Baptist, Moulton, Al.
23 East Cullman, Al. Baptist Men’s Event
26-29 First Baptist, Addison, Al

March
5-8 Wilsonville Baptist, Wilsonville, Al.
10, 12-14 Creek Path Baptist Men's Night, and Revival, Guntersville, Al.
16 Greenbriar Baptist, Madison, Al.
19 OPEN
20-22 Milldale Bible Conf, Zachary, La.
26-29 First Baptist, Flintville, Tenn.

April 
2 Victory Baptist, Mt. Juliet, Tenn.
9 First Methodist, Albertville, Al. (am)
9 Albertville, Al. Ministers Assoc. (pm)
16 Gum Springs Baptist, Hartselle, Al.
23-26 Bethlehem Bap., Laceys Spring, Al. 
30-3 GracePoint Baptist, Somerville, Al.

May
7-10 Southwest Baptist, Hartselle, Al.
14- OPEN
20 Muscle Shoals, Al. Bap Assoc Men’s Event
21 Garrett’s HS Graduation…etc
28 Florence First Assembly, Florence, Al. 

No comments:

Post a Comment