Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Michael Mason Ministries August Newsletter

                               
Friends, 
Thank you for your prayers, words of encouragement, and financial support. Several of you help me with financial gifts on a monthly basis.  Some of you do so occasionally as the Lord leads.  I am grateful for your gifts.  I continue to trust the Lord to open doors.  He is faithful and I give Him thanks for providing all I need. Thank you for supporting this necessary ministry.                      
It’s hard to believe summer will soon end as fall is just a little over a month away.  Football kicks off soon…and the fall revival season begins for me.  I have some wonderful opportunities ahead of me.  One I’m excited about is the Guatemala Pastors Conference October 18-21.  I’ll be a part of a team of pastors that will be busy preaching and teaching for the three-day event.  If you’d like to help pay the expenses for this trip I would appreciate your help. For information, email me at michael-mason@charter.net.

You can view my website at michaelmasonministries.com. I  also write articles you might find interesting at michaelmasonline.blogspot.com

Prayer Requests: 
  1. Thanks for the continued prayers for my dad.  
  2. I have a personal prayer request.  Thank you for praying. 
  3. Pray for me and my family…for God’s protection and provision. 

August-September Preaching Schedule ~

August
21-24 Central Heights Baptist, Florence, Al.
25 Redan Baptist, Holly Pond, Al.
28-31 Serenity Baptist, Somerville, Al.

September
11 First Baptist, Magee, Miss.
12-14 Buhl Baptist, Buhl, Al.
18-21 Friendship Baptist, Cullman, Al.
25 First Baptist, Florence, Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment