Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Michael and Dawn August 2022 Newsletter

Friends....Thank you for your prayers and encouragement as we continue to travel, preaching and speaking as God provides the opportunities. We’re in the midst of a busy summer schedule…and thankful for the busy-ness. If you’re interested, my books, One Hope, Faithful, and Deep Dark Holes are available for purchase on our website as well as Amazon. 

I’ve been working on a new message titled, “But God…By Grace” Taken from Ephesians 2:1-8.                                                                                              The first two words in 2:4 are life-changing. “But God...” Many of us have had a “But God” moment. We were lost, but God... We had no purpose, but God... We were living in sin, but God... We had no hope, but God... We had no reason to live, but God… We were deceived, but God... We had no direction, but God... We were rebellious, hateful, out of control, but God!

            And beyond salvation, we’ve had some “But God” days.  I was sick, but God…  I went through divorce, but God...  I lost my wife/husband, but God...  We had a prodigal but God… We lost a child, but God...  I lost my job, but God... We lost our home, but God... We couldn’t have children, but God...  I rebelled, ran, rejected God, and ruined my life, but God!

The Bible is filled with stories of those who were blessed, directed, even protected yet they chose to resist, rebel, and run. But God was working all things together. And By Grace He made a way for all who will repent and believe. My life is a result of But God and By Grace. As I look back on my journey, I can see God intervening in my life and interrupting my plans. Friend you may think your sin is too great for God’s grace, but thankfully, God’s grace is greater than your sin. Trust Him.

I stand in awe that God continues to open doors for me to preach revival meetings, opportunities for Dawn to speak to women, and the invitations we both receive to speak to couples. We’re blessed… Thanks for praying.  If you’d like to have us speak at your church… We’re avail.able for Revivals, Conferences, Retreats, and Special Events

 

Michael’s Preaching Schedule

August 14-17 Topisaw Baptist, Bogue Chitto, MISS

19-21 Waverly Station Church, New Waverly, TX                                               

28-31 Serenity Baptist, Somerville, AL

September 11-14 Tunsel Rd Baptist, Hartselle, AL

18-21 Springhill Baptist, Cullman, AL

25-28 19th Ave Baptist, Hattiesburg, MISS


Dawn’s Speaking Schedule  

Aug 19-21 Waverly Station Church, New Waverly, TX                                                            Sept 10 New Life Church, Falkville, AL         Visit us at michaelmasonministries.com


No comments:

Post a Comment