Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Michael and Dawn Mason November 2021 Newsletter

Thank you for your support through prayer, finances, and encouragement.   My newest book, One Hope, is available for purchase through Amazon and will soon be available through our website.  My book Faithful, is also available for purchase on our website as well as Amazon. I have just completed a re-write of another book from a few years back titled Deep Dark Holes. I’m hoping to have that available by early spring.   Also, I have music available on Pandora, iTunes, Amazon, and other music outlets.  Search for Michael Mason: Dawned On Me.

Michael Mason Ministries was created some thirty years as a means of accountability for me as I travel and preach.  Back then I recognized the importance of a board of directors that would pray for me, encourage me, and seek the Lord on my behalf.  I also recognized the importance of having bylaws and a budget…all of which are a means of accountability.  All these years later I am still traveling and preaching, trusting the Lord to open the doors and provide the financial means to take care of my family.  God has proven Himself faithful again and again.  While I am convinced it is God that provides for me… I also know He uses people.  So, thank you to those who have helped by praying, giving, and encouraging.  I have no intention of slowing down or doing anything else.  I am called to travel and preach the Good News of Jesus.  I thank the Lord for calling me and sending me…and I thank you for being a part of this ministry.

We are thankful for the ministry opportunities God is providing for Dawn.  She has had a busy year and is looking forward to what’s ahead in 2022.  Also, the Lord has opened several doors for us to speak to couples.  These ministries to women and couples are extensions of the call to take the Gospel to the lost and hurting.  We continue to seek His blessing… Thanks for praying.

We’ve had a busy year.  I have preached in over fifty churches in 2021 which is amazing considering we are still coming out of the pandemic restrictions.  Dawn has spoken in twelve churches…and that’s a busy considering she works a full-time job, leads a monthly women’s Bible study, and travels with me as much as possible.  We are blessed and looking forward….

If you’d like to have me or Dawn speak at your church… We’re available for Revivals, Conferences, Retreats, and Special Events. Thanks.  


Michael’s Preaching Schedule

November

21 East Highland Baptist, Hartselle, Al.

28 Ryan Baptist, Joppa, Al. AM

December 

5 New Life Church, Falkville, Al. (am)

5 SBOM Evangelism/Encouragement night (pm)

12 Gum Springs Baptist, Hartselle, Al.


Dawn’s Speaking Schedule

December

2 Tunsel Road Baptist, Hartselle. Al.

 

Check Out: michaelmasonministries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment