Thursday, November 17, 2016

Michael Mason Ministries November Newsletter

Friends, 
Thank you for your prayers, words of encouragement, and financial support.  2016 is quickly coming to a close.  I’ve had a blessed and busy year, preaching in close to sixty different churches.  I’m grateful for the opportunities.  Pray for open doors in 2017.               
We need to pray for each other.  So many of you who receive this newsletter are going through some kind of storm.  Everything from a financial crisis to family heartaches…many people are facing difficult days.  God is faithful.  Let’s stand together, praying one for another, trusting God to see us through.

You can view my website at michaelmasonministries.com. I  also write articles you might find interesting at michaelmasonline.blogspot.com

Prayer Requests: 
  1. Thanks for the continued prayers for my dad.  
  2. I have a personal prayer request.  Thank you for praying. 
  3. Pray for me and my family…for God’s protection and provision.
  4. Pray for preaching opportunities in 2017.  

November thru January Preaching Schedule ~

November
6 First Baptist Milan, Tenn.
13-16 Fairview the Grace Place, Hartselle, Al.
20-21 First Baptist, Arab, Al.
27 Northbrook Baptist, Cullman, Al.
28 Marshall, Al. Baptist Assoc.

December
4 New Life Church, Falkville, Al.
6 Muscle Shoals, Al. Baptist Assoc.
11 Grace Baptist, Hartselle, Al.

January
1 Trinity Baptist, Trinity, Al.
8-11 Bellview Baptist, Decatur, Al.
15 River City Baptist, Decatur, Al.
22 Open
29 Open

No comments:

Post a Comment